ABOUT BREAK HIIT
Discover a workout like no other and achieve your fitness goals without all the boring cardio!
Break HIIT is designed to make fitness fun again combining breaking movements with bodyweight exercises to create fun and challenging workouts that you never get tired of.
No equipment is needed and you have access to all of your workouts on demand, so you can workout whenever and wherever you want.
It’s time to get Break HIIT!
LEARN TO DANCE WHILE GETTING IN SHAPE
- Easy, Moderate, and Hard workout programs for all levels
- Work your way up to advanced levels of breaking
- Perfect for kids, teens or adults who want to get in shape while having fun
- Start with our “Break 10” program where you can get in shape with just 10 minutes a day
- Train with the best dancers in the world
- Breaking is now officially an Olympic sport
- Member of the Kinjaz from NBC’s World of Dance and MTV’s America’s Best Dance Crew
- 15 Years of teaching and training in the Hip Hop Dance community
- 4 Years as adjunct faculty at the University of California, Irvine teaching Breakin’
- Choreographed and Performed for well know artists and brands such as Nicki Minaj, Rich Brian, Volkswagen, and the Dallas Cowboys
- Appeared on major network television shows like Saturday Night Live, BET Awards, NBC’s World of Dance and MTV’s America’s Best Dance Crew
I love helping my students learn, grow and build their self confidence and achieve a healthy lifestyle
What is Break HIIT?
Break HIIT combines movements from Breakin’ (formerly referred to as break dancing) and bodyweight exercises into fun, challenging, and easy-to-follow fitness programs.
The 3 simple steps that keep our members motivated and excited to work out:
Workouts utilize natural movements such as crawling, jumping, and rolling, along with various bodyweight exercises and Breakin’ movements to achieve fitness and make fitness fun again.
No need to schedule any workouts, all videos are on-demand and can be played anytime, anywhere.